X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipes, replacing paper with wood, metal or crystal

Rolling a joint is magical, a part of the smoking ritual. But there are some alternatives to the joints, and pipes are one of the most used .

My favourite one is the A'maze'd, I tried some of them and finally this make the best for me. The labyrinth colds the smoke enough, and after smoking you can see there is a lot of waste that remains on it, its good to see all that didn't go to your lungs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CecyiM2AjUw

There are other pipes, of course, let's share our experiences and opinions about it.

i like it the old fashion way.
    i only need to wipe the ashtray once a week.
    this kind of pipe smells not good after 2-3 uses.

Comment

• C.Smith
      C.Smith commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not so unhappy with an unclean pipe though. Sometimes I just don't have weed, and in desperation, a dirty pipe can be smoked just as is. No shame resin hits.

• Atreides
      Atreides commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I heared that resin on the pipe has no THC, that it's just waste not worth smoking it. But in fact I never tried to.

• Sirsmokesalotta
      Sirsmokesalotta commented
      Editing a comment
      I have heard it has no thc as well. Thc is just one of the things in pot that gives you the high feeling. There are a few other things in there as well. Does the res contain any of those? I really do not know. I think that since res contains little to no thc that is why it gives you the buzz it does. It is strangely satisfying yet never exactly what i am looking for.

This is just a personal note; I like a good, sit down, relax pipe. But for travel and convenience, a blunt is easier to carry or hide, if necessary. Any other ideas, uses? Oh and.....

​ A Big Fat-One "Hello"! Please "SUBSCRIBE" to me and ... Don't forget....the 'Lounge is Always Open'. ​Keep it Lit, Pass it On!

'nuff Said ​​

Comment

Okay, do we have a couple hours? I geek out on the accessories and have tons of shit. My favorite tube so far is Stone glass works waffle perc. It has the perfect amount of everything; drag and diffusion. My second favorite perc is the PHx honeycomb perc. It is silky smooth and has almost no drag on it. My sov stemline is pretty nice too if i am feeling like more a classic drag experience. The rooster apparatus with the fritted disc perc has given me one of the smoothest hits i have ever taken. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to clean it would be my daily driver. My hamm hurricane recycler was an impulse buy. I just loved the look of the glass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW83TZ3Pelg It isn't me in the video but that is exactly what the tube looks like. It is an eye catcher, no doubt. At the moment my go to piece is a 9 inch stone glass works waffle perc mini tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LV8jbrBzRw it is so small and cute and hit's just like it's big brother.

In terms of pocket pieces, i like the journey 2 pipe. The journey 3 pipe is pretty okay too, just the production quality has gone down a bit, still worth checking out. I wanted a pipe i could pack and toss into a backpack or pocket. They have a built in screen and are easy to clean if they get clogged up when you are out and about. The incredibowl mini is pretty nifty too if ya camp a lot and want the water pipe effect without the water. I wound up picking up an alternate version of the incredibowl that i like a lot more though. http://elwoodbrooks.com/store/eb-evolution-pipe/eb- evolution-pipe-black/ is the link for that. The knock off incredibowl just functions a little better imho. A little more thought was put into as the parts that get dirty are much easier to clean. If you are interested they both function the same. The only difference is the elwood pipe comes with a metal bowl and the incredibowl comes with a tiny glass stem that gets clogged super fast.

Personally, without a filter tip, joints bum me out. Never get what i am looking for out of them.

If i am out and about some where i feel carrying stuff with me isn't a great idea i do use joints and blunts. I picked up a box of "doob tubes" which are awesome at containing the smell. They work pretty good for snuffing out half smokes and saving them without smelling like an ashtray all day.

Comment

• Atreides
        Atreides commented
        Editing a comment
        WTF you seem to be an expert on pipes, good advices, I will take a look on all that stuff.

• Sirsmokesalotta
        Sirsmokesalotta commented
        Editing a comment
        Well thank you! I dunno about expert, bored stoner, surely! Those are just the things i like most! There are lotsa gimmicks though, finding the ones that work is the fun part for me.

I've smoked out of an elk antler...pretty neat

Comment

I would say an old fashion British pipe is a very good smoke, my gran-dads pipes they are with very nice carvings and such

Comment

you start to hate your life when you take a fat greasy maul toke after a fat greasy maul toke i need to quit them mauller tokez

Comment

Working...
          X